Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Printable Coupon Questions

On the Grocery Smarts website, you will find lots of links to printable coupons. They are a bonus! The smart folks that make the lists match up sale items, with coupons out there on the web, when they make their lists each week.
How many can I print? Each computer can print 2 printable coupons. Once you have reached your limit you will get a messageit says "you have reached your limit for this coupon." If you send a coupon to print and the printer jams, it will still think that you printed it and not allow you to print another. If you send it to print and then cancel the job, it will think you printed it and also not allow you to print another.
The coupon I wanted is not at the link listed? - So sorry! There are a couple of reasons. #1 Manufactures limit the number of any coupon that can be printed. Let's say that they specified that 100,000 coupons for Cheerios could be printed. If you go on and try to print the 100,001st coupon for Cheerios you will not find it there, it will have been pulled. #2 There is an expiration date for the run of a printable coupon. They will say, we will run the coupon until the 1/31/09. The manufactures know this but, there is no way for anyone else to know when the run is going to end.
The Store couldn't scan my coupon? Don't scrimp on ink. The store doesn't have to accept your coupon if it cannot scan the barcode. If you are running out of ink it may affect the scanability (I know that's not a real word.) If you are printing in draft form, it may also affect the scanability of your coupon.
Can I copy a printable coupon? No it is illegal. It is called coupon fraud, I don't know what they will do to you if your caught, but I'm sure that I don't want it to happen to me!
Can I call you to ask about printable coupons? No! Actually you can call, and I will probably sympathize with you because I have probably been there too. But sadly, there is nothing I can do to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment